We are holding regular Friday night events at Seed Song Farm in Kingston from mid-May through mid-October and are looking for bands for these evenings. We’re pretty much open to anything, but will give preference to groups playing original, folk, jazz or world beat style music. Not as interested in rock or singer songwriters, but could be convinced.
The Land Grows Music @ Seed Song Farm Every Friday Night
- 6 pm – Doors
- 7:15 pm – Music starts
- 9 pm – Bonfire and community jam starts – your participation is optional
- 10 pm – End
- Every Friday at the farm from May – October 2022
- Number of sets and set length up to you
- Small PA system available
- Portable power means you can set up anywhere
- No mics, monitors or backline provided
- Very DIY and fun
- Play in the greenhouse if it looks like rain
- Food and drink available for purchase at the venue
- 160 Esopus Ave, Kingston, NY 12401
Points of Contact
- Matthew “Max” Fass at 917-497-7852 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creek Iversen, farm manager at 845-902-8154
@brazzamatazz @seedsongfarm @NAMEOFYOURGROUP
#thelandgrowsmusic #happyhour #livemusic #musicjam #nightmarket #vendors #farmstore #organicproduce #games #food #drinks #bonfire #diy #farmtotable #newpaltz #poughkeepsie #kingstonny #rondoutvalley #upstateny #kerhonksonny #woodstock #brazzamatazz
We have openings on 6/17, 7/8, 7/15, 7/29, 8/5, 8/19, 8/26 and then every Friday in September and October.
We look forward to receiving your materials!